Stratus CS 200 Acute Cardiac Care Troponin Analyzer
Lab-quality results delivered with speed and efficiency where you need them
The Stratus® CS 200 Acute Care™ Cardiac Analyzer* delivers lab-quality Troponin I results for chest-pain patients with speed and efficiency at the point of care. It delivers the first result in as fast as 14 minutes to support rapid, informed decision making that may lead to better patient care. Clinicians may individually select and test multiple assays from a single sample, on a single run, and on a single instrument. Simple operation and advanced connectivity help to promote consistent results and efficient workflow.
- Perform critical serial testing with a guideline acceptable sensitive troponin I assay.
- Exclude pulmonary embolism with a clinically validated D-dimer† assay.
- Select tests based on patient need. Choose from seven individually packaged assays: TnI, hsCRP, NT-proBNP, myoglobin, CKMB, D-dimer, and ßhCG.
- Achieve lab-quality performance in a POC setting: whole blood samples and strong correlation to central lab analyzers.
- Expect consistent results. System automation helps to minimize steps and simplify operation for users at all skill levels.
*Not available for sale in the U.S. Product availability varies by country.
†Exclusion of PE in conjunction with non-high PTP model at point of care.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.