Quadriga BeFree System
Customized for blood banks
The Quadriga BeFree® System is an ideal solution for blood donor screening and very high volume infectious disease diagnostics (IDD). Its menu of proven Enzygnost® assays in microtiter plate (MTP) format covers HIV, hepatitis, and others. It is built by the seamless integration of up to two BEP® III Systems and 1 sample processor. In combination, the Quadriga BeFree and the Enzygnost assays, provide workstation consolidation for IDD laboratories.
The Quadriga BeFree System provides a front end solution that automatically performs dispensing of samples from primary tubes via the sample processor component, with an integrated plate transport to the BEP III System. It provides high throughput with a high level of safety and highest quality standards in results.
Various configurations make the Quadriga BeFree System extremely flexible for the use in labs with different volume needs. As a workstation consolidation solution, the Quadriga BeFree System offers the possibility to run MTP based ELISA on one platform fulfilling required safety and GMP/GLP (good manufacturing practice/good laboratory practice) standards.
More features and benefits of the Quadriga BeFree System:
Fully automated MTP system
- Processes from sample to result; just load, start and walk away.
- Loads samples continuously in batch mode process
- The system can automatically generate up to 3,000 results in an 8 hour shift for maximized walkaway operation
- Offers batch and optimized sample oriented (selective) pipetting
- Consolidates different workplaces in one workstation
- Offers implementation of CMV, Syphilis and other ELISA based assays
- Reduces space: small footprint of about 2.00 x 2.50 m
- Increases flexibility (highly flexible module configuration)
- Connects BEP III System seamless through Freedom EVO-2
- Reduces manual steps
Highly flexible integration into the laboratory workflow
- All units separately usable
- Connects to any LIS vendor through universal interface
- Extended user management with monitor access to the system
- Allows scalable configuration:
- 1+1 configuration
- 1+2 configuration
- Adapts basically all ELISA MTPs
Smart system software
- Increases walk away time through only little or no manual intervention
- Ease of use - “few clicks” to run
- Demonstrates traceability of important operational steps
Comprehensive quality management
- Meets safety standards and GLP requirements
- Includes IQ (Installation Qualification) and OQ (Operational Qualification) and SURE (Sample Uniformity REcognition)
- Provides positive identification of samples, reagents and plates with build-in barcode scanner
- Tracks the filling levels of all liquids
- Monitors the system status continuously with the integrated loading interface (in-process control)
- Validates key operational procedures
- Shows flexible, clear documentation
*Quadriga BeFree System is a registered trademark of Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics in the European Community and other countries
O produto/recurso exibido nesta página Web não está comercialmente disponível em todos os países. Por razões de regulamentação, sua disponibilidade futura não pode ser garantida. Por favor, entre em contato com a organização da Siemens local para maiores detalhes.