BEP 2000 Advance System
Where convenience begins
Automated ELISA processing
The BEP 2000 Advance® System is a fully automated microtitration plate (MTP) analyzer, perfectly designed for low- to mid-volume labs or specialty ID labs. It consolidates the laboratory workflow on one instrument with its broad menu of Enzygnost® and Novagnost® assays.
Advance Analyzer meets the demands for a high level of automation. It runs MTPs fully automated from sample to results and features a broad menu of infectious disease tests for the detection of HIV, hepatitis, borreliosis, herpes but also bacteria, fungi, worms and other parasites.
The system can process up to 4 MTPs simultaneously plus one MTP by reloading and up to 100 patient samples at the same time.
The requirements for the next generation of MTP-systems are included as well as newly developed unique software features. The well known and proven BEP concepts for GMP/GLP (good manufacturing practice / good laboratory practice) are also integrated in the BEP 2000 Advance Analyzer.
Convenience from the beginning
Designed for integration into your laboratory workflow, the BEP 2000 Advance Analyzer offers a sample-in / result-out process with online connection to your host computer. The specially designed front cover allows easy access to the individual components.
The BEP 2000 Advance System provides the following features and benefits:
Real automation for microtiter plates (MTP)
- Processes up to 4 MTPs in one run and allows reloading of 1 additional MTP
- Performs all assay steps: from reagent pipetting, through incubation, washing, reading to result evaluation
- Records positive and negative events through in process control
- Provides photometric reading and evaluation of results
- Monitors the system status (accreditation) to increase safety and reliability
- Reports qualitative and quantitative results (including alpha method, standard curves and user defined curves)
Integrated primary tube handling
- Loads up to 100 primary tubes onboard – allows for increase up to 200 primary tubes by using the reloading option
- Provides sample pre-dilution with Enzygnost and Novagnost assays and sample distribution from primary tubes
- Allows positive identification of all samples and reagents through barcode identification
Disposable conductive tips to avoid carryover
- Offers the choice of 2 different sizes of disposable tips (300µL and 1100µL) for single and multishot dispensing
- Avoids carryover with specific hardware and software components designed and developed solely for the BEP 2000 Advance System
- Allows clot detection
- Runs round and flat bottom plates and allows the adaption of basically all ELISA MTPs
- Comes with 37°C incubators with built-in shaker to provide homogeneous and accurate results: meets the demand for 3rd party assays
User-friendly, convenient software
- Keeps training requirements at a minimum: it’s easy to learn and easy to use
- Offers multiple software functions during the run
- Monitors system status
- Defines new work lists
- Optimizes your laboratory workflow
- Combines up to 12 tests / plate frame (same assay procedure)
- Schedules loading time to increase efficiency
- Provides bidirectional interface to a LIS (ASTM specification)
- Downloads and uploads work list or results from and to LIS
- Reduces operator errors and increases safety
O produto/recurso exibido nesta página Web não está comercialmente disponível em todos os países. Por razões de regulamentação, sua disponibilidade futura não pode ser garantida. Por favor, entre em contato com a organização da Siemens local para maiores detalhes.