Sistema Sysmex CS-5100¹
Supere a rotina com a tecnologia PSI
The Sysmex CS-5100 System offers high-volume and multi-site labs advanced features and benefits—for a streamlined workflow and high-quality test results on the first run.
- Performs coagulation assays using 4 different measurement principles on a single platform
- All reaction detectors can be used for clotting, chromogenic, immunoturbidimetric, and aggregation/agglutination assays
- Reduces effects of interfering substances on the absorbance spectra by automatically selecting the appropriate wavelength
- Sophisticated software algorithms record, monitor, and check reaction kinetics to determine the correct clotting time
- High throughput of up to 400 PT/APTT tests per hour†
- Onboard capacity of up to 3,000 tests and up to 40 reagents, and more than 11 hours of walkaway time‡
- Continuous loading of patient samples, reagents, and consumables
- Third-generation cap-piercing technology
- Primary tubes, pediatric tubes, and sample cups can be loaded on the same rack, and STAT samples can be loaded for priority testing at any time
- Similar operating software shared by Sysmex CS systems
- Fully-automatic user maintenance logging with inspection ready checklist
- Software supported error management and troubleshooting guide provides condition and actions for resolution
- User-defined audit trails with data storage for up to 60 results per sample (for up to 10,000 samples) allow detailed traceability of results
- System shares the same reagents, controls, calibrators, and sample reference ranges with Sysmex CS and CA systems
- Excellent correlation values with Sysmex CS-2000i System provides true lab-to-lab consistency
- Flexible, multidisciplinary connectivity to Siemens automation solutions for scalable lab automation
†Throughput values were determined by the time to first result; processing capability varies depending on the reagent used. Throughput values stated above were determined using Siemens’ study protocol with PT (Thromborel® S Reagent) and APTT (Pathromtin® SL Reagent) test applications.
‡Based on internal validation data from Sysmex Corporation
Note: Sysmex is a registered trademark of Sysmex Corporation
O produto/recurso exibido nesta página Web não está comercialmente disponível em todos os países. Por razões de regulamentação, sua disponibilidade futura não pode ser garantida. Por favor, entre em contato com a organização da Siemens local para maiores detalhes.